Forecasting US population totals with the Box-Jenkins approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Dempwolff, Nelly & Schulze, Peter M., 2009. "ARIMA: Bevölkerungsprognosen für Deutschland und Rheinland-Pfalz," Arbeitspapiere des Instituts fÃ¼r Statistik und Ãkonometrie 43, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Institut für Statistik und Ökonometrie.
- D. Bauer & G. Feichtinger & W. Lutz & W.C. Sanderson, 1999. "Variances of Population Projections: Comparison of Two Approaches," Working Papers ir99063, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Jack Baker & Adelamar Alcantara & Xiaomin Ruan & Kendra Watkins & Srini Vasan, 2013. "A Comparative Evaluation of Error and Bias in Census Tract-Level Age/Sex-Specific Population Estimates: Component I (Net-Migration) vs Component III (Hamilton–Perry)," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 919-942, December.
- Booth, Heather, 2006. "Demographic forecasting: 1980 to 2005 in review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 547-581.
- Thomas M. Fullerton JR., 2001.
"Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 24(2), pages 245-260, April.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.