Time Series Modelling using TSMod 3.24
AbstractTSMod is an interactive program which allows the user to estimate a broad range of univariate models. This review describes the possibilities of the package, from a user's perspective and with a secondary focus on the numerical accuracy of the program.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Other versions of this item:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001.
"Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models,"
2001-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Doornik, Jurgen A. & Ooms, Marius, 2003. "Computational aspects of maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 333-348, March.
- Jurgen Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001. "Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W27, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Ooms, M. & Bos, C.S., 1998.
"Long memory and level shifts: re-analysing inflation rates,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9811, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Philip Hans Franses & Marius Ooms & Charles S. Bos, 1999. "Long memory and level shifts: Re-analyzing inflation rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 427-449.
- Charles S. Bos & Philip Hans Franses & Marius Ooms, 1998. "Long Memory and Level Shifts: Re-Analyzing Inflation Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-039/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Marwan Izzeldin & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Anthony Murphy, 2005. "A guided tour of TSMod 4.03," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 691-698.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.