An analysis of the international tourism demand in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988.
"Seasonal Integration And Cointegration,"
0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Martin, Christine A. & Witt, Stephen F., 1989. "Forecasting tourism demand: A comparison of the accuracy of several quantitative methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-19.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737, December.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969, December.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Lee, Hahn Shik, 1992. "Maximum likelihood inference on cointegration and seasonal cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 1-47.
- Pulina, M. & O'Brien, R.J., 2002. "Monthly, annual and quarterly frequencies: a comparison of models for tourism in Sardinia and bounded rationality," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0206, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- George Athanasopoulos & Ashton de Silva, 2010. "Multivariate exponential smoothing for forecasting tourist arrivals to Australia and New Zealand," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Queralt, Ricardo A., 1997. "A note on forecasting international tourism demand in Spain," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 539-549, December.
- Brannas, Kurt & Hellstrom, Jorgen & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2002.
"A new approach to modelling and forecasting monthly guest nights in hotels,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 1999. "A New Approach to Modelling and Forecasting Monthly Guest Nights in Hotels," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 503, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- du Preez, Johann & Witt, Stephen F., 2003. "Univariate versus multivariate time series forecasting: an application to international tourism demand," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 435-451.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:711-724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, EconWPA.
- Evridiki Tsounta, 2008. "What Attracts Tourists to Paradise?," IMF Working Papers 08/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1999. "A structural time series analysis of US broiler exports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Coenen, Mieke & van Eekeren, Lobke, 2001. "Demand for domestic tourism by Swedish households," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 578, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dávila Quintana, D. & Rodríguez Feijoó, S. & Rodríguez Caro, A., 2002. "La promoción turística espacial dentro de un destino vacacional homogéneo. Una aplicación a Canarias," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 20, pages 45-60, Abril.
- George Athanasopoulos & Rob J. Hyndman, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting Australian domestic tourism," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2005. "Borderplex Bridge and Air Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Urban/Regional 0501005, EconWPA.
- Algieri, Bernardina, 2010. "Income and Price Elasticities of the Italian Exports in Tourism Services - Elasticità rispetto al reddito e ai prezzi relativi delle esportazioni italiane di servizi turistici," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 63(4), pages 381-405.
- Claveria, Oscar & Datzira, Jordi, 2008. "Tourism Demand in Catalonia: Detecting External Economic Factors," MPRA Paper 25303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2008.
- Kulendran, N. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Forecasting international quarterly tourist flows using error-correction and time-series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 319-327, September.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Song, Haiyan & Li, Gang & Witt, Stephen F. & Athanasopoulos, George, 2011. "Forecasting tourist arrivals using time-varying parameter structural time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 855-869, July.
- Song, Haiyan & Witt, Stephen F. & Jensen, Thomas C., 2003. "Tourism forecasting: accuracy of alternative econometric models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 123-141.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1998. "Modeling U.S. Broiler Supply Response: A Structural Time Series Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Thanh-Lam Nguyen & Jui-Chan Huang & Chuang-Chi Chiu & Ming-Hung Shu & Wen-Ru Tsai, 2013. "Forecasting Model for the International Tourism Demand in Taiwan," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Bonham, Carl & Gangnes, Byron & Zhou, Ting, 2009. "Modeling tourism: A fully identified VECM approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 531-549, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.