What forecasts (seem to) mean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elcin Akcura, 2013. "Mandatory vs voluntary Payment for Green Electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1339, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- J. Dominitz & C. F. Manski, .
"Perceptions of Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1105-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Perceptions of Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations," NBER Working Papers 5690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neville Nicholls, 2001. "Atmospheric and Climatic Hazards: Improved Monitoring and Prediction for Disaster Mitigation," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 23(2), pages 137-155, March.
- Ragnar E. Löfstedt & Baruch Fischhoff & Ilya R. Fischhoff, 2002. "Precautionary principles: general definitions and specific applications to genetically modified organisms," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 381-407.
- Howard Kunreuther, 2001. "Risk Analysis and Risk Management in an Uncertain World," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- World Bank, 2010. "Improving Water Management in Rainfed Agriculture : Issues and Options in Water-Constrained Production Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13028, The World Bank.
- J. Dominitz & C. F. Manski, . "Perceptions of economic vulnerability: First evidence from the survey of economic expectations," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1069-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Önkal, Dilek & Bolger, Fergus, 2004. "Provider-user differences in perceived usefulness of forecasting formats," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 31-39, February.
- Elcin Akcura, 2013. "Mandatory versus voluntary payment for green electricity," Working Papers 161, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- David Budescu & Han-Hui Por & Stephen Broomell, 2012. "Effective communication of uncertainty in the IPCC reports," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 181-200, July.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2012. "Optimal Obscurity in the Acquisition and Disclosure of Information about a Shock," ISER Discussion Paper 0832, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Huang, Chun-Yao, 2012. "To model, or not to model: Forecasting for customer prioritization," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 497-506.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.