Predicting automobile claims bodily injury severity with sequential ordered logit models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helen Doerpinghaus & Joan Schmit & Jason Jia-Hsing Yeh, 2003. "Personal Bias in Automobile Claims Settlement," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 185-205.
- Mike Adams & Bruce Burton & Philip Hardwick, 2003. "The Determinants of Credit Ratings in the United Kingdom Insurance Industry," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 539-572.
- Miguel Santolino & Jean-Philippe Boucher, 2009. "Modelling the disability severity score in motor insurance claims: an application to the Spanish case," IREA Working Papers 200902, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Miguel Santolino, 2008. "Prediction of individual automobile RBNS claim reserves in the context of Solvency II," IREA Working Papers 200806, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2008.
- Ayuso Gutierrez, M. Mercedes & Santolino Prieto, Miguel Á., 2008. "Prediction of individual automobile reported but not settled claim reserves for bodily injuries in the context of Solvency II = Predicción de las reservas individuales para siniestros del automóvil ," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 23-41, December.
- Mercedes Ayuso(universitat de Barcelona) & Miguel Santolino(Universitat de Barcelona), 2009. "Individual prediction of automobile bodily injury claims liabilities," Working Papers in Economics 220, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.