Strategic R&D policy and appropriability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2004.
"Innovation and market concentration with asymmetric firms,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2004/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2008. "Innovation And Market Concentration With Asymmetric Firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 195-207.
- Yasunori Ishii, 2000. "International cournol duopoly and R&D subsidies under demand uncertainly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 203-222, June.
- Nilssen, Tore & Pita Barros, Pedro Luis, 1998.
"Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naoto Jinji & Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2010. "Strategic R&D Policy in a Quality-Differentiated Industry with More than Two Exporting Countries," Discussion papers e-09-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Yasunori Ishii, 2001. "International duopoly with overseas production and strategic trade policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 227-246, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.