Catching up and slowing down: Learning and growth patterns in an open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Richard & Thursby, Marie, 1986. "A strategic approach to the product life cycle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 269-284, November.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Segerstrom, P.S., 1990.
"Innovation, Imitation And Economic Growth,"
8818, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1991.
"Endogenous Product Cycles,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1214-29, September.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Endogenous Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Endogenous Prduct Cycles," Papers 144, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Endogemour Product Cycles," Papers 10-89, Tel Aviv.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Dollar, David, 1986. "Technological Innovations, Capital Mobility, and the Product Cycle inNorth-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 177-90, March.
- Michael Wycherley, 2010. "Innovation versus Imitation: Intellectual Property Rights in a North-South Framework," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 2001.
"Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies: a two-country endogenous growth model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 211-231, June.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Smulders, J.A., 2001. "Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies, a two country endogenous growth model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84783, Tilburg University.
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007. "Public support to innovation and imitation in a non-scale growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3791-3821, December.
- Stark, Oded & Rendl, Franz & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011.
"The merger of populations, the incidence of marriages, and aggregate unhappiness,"
109968, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Oded Stark & Franz Rendl & Marcin Jakubek, 2012. "The merger of populations, the incidence of marriages, and aggregate unhappiness," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 331-344, April.
- Stark, Oded & Rendl, Franz & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "The merger of populations, the incidence of marriages, and aggregate unhappiness," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 10, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2001.
"Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Politcal Economy of Chinese-American Interests,"
200201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 759-788, 06.
- Sumner La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Economics Study Area Working Papers 39, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 2001.
"Inequality and growth: the dual role of human capital in development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 173-197, October.
- Theo Eicher & Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1920, Econometric Society.
- Theo Eicher, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 355, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eicher, T. & Garcia-Penalosa, C., 1999. "Inequality and Growth: the Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a47, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián, 2001. "Growth And Public Support To Innovation And Imitation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2009. "Policies for Industrial Learning in China and Mexico," Trade Working Papers 22782, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael Wycherley, 2011. "Innovation versus Imitation: Intellectual Property Rights in a North-South Framework," Trinity Economics Papers tep2011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Chui, Michael & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2001.
"Winners and losers in a North-South model of growth, innovation and product cycles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 333-365, August.
- Chui, Michael & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1999. "Winners and Losers in a North-South Model of Growth, Innovation and Product Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taub, Bart & Zhao, Rui, 2008. "Why doesn't Luxembourg send all its capital to India?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1335-1346, December.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi & Gallaher, Kevin, 2008. "Policies for Industrial Learning in China and Mexico: Neo-developmental vs. Neo-liberal approaches," MPRA Paper 11041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.