A strategic approach to the product life cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zigic, Kresimir, 1998. "Intellectual property rights violations and spillovers in North-South trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1779-1799, November.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-86, May.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Taotao Chen & Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2011.
"FDI and spillovers in China: non-linearity and absorptive capacity,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010. "Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity," Working Paper Series 2010-12, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lai, Edwin L. C., 1995. "The product cycle and the world distribution of income A reformulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 369-382, November.
- van Elkan, Rachel, 1996. "Catching up and slowing down: Learning and growth patterns in an open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 95-111, August.
- Alison Butler, 1990. "Endogenous innovation in a north-north model of the product cycle," Working Papers 1990-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1989.
"The Volume and Composition of Trade Between Rich and Poor Countries,"
849, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1991. "The Volume and Composition of Trade between Rich and Poor Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogemour Product Cycles,"
10-89, Tel Aviv.
- Ari Kokko, 1996. "Productivity spillovers from competition between local firms and foreign affiliates," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 517-530.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogenous Prduct Cycles,"
144, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.