High-technology-industry trade and investment : The role of factor endowments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A & Romer, Paul M, 1991.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-55, May.
- Chui, Michael & Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1996.
"Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Currie, David, et al, 1999. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 60-88, January.
- David Currie & Paul Levine & Joeseph Pearlman & Michael Chui, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9602, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996.
"Trade and uneven growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2005. "Technology Fees Versus Gurts in the Presence of Spillovers: World Welfare Impacts," Staff General Research Papers 12417, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Does an enlargement of a common market stimulate growth and convergence?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 297-321, August.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991.
"International trade with endogenous technological change,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1992. "International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996. "Endogenous innovation and imitation in a model of equilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 709-723, April.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Naseem, Anwar & Maredia, Mywish K. & Hightower, Amie L., 1999. "North-North-South Ag-Biotech Policy: Implications For Growth And Trade," Staff Papers 11681, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- An--Chi Tung, 2003. "Beyond Flying Geese: The Expansion of East Asia"s Electronics Trade," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 35-51, February.
- James F. Oehmke & Dave D. Weatherspoon & Christopher A. Wolf & Anwar Naseem & Mywish Maredia & Amie Hightower, 2000.
"Is agricultural research still a public good?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 68-81.
- Alison Butler, 1990. "Endogenous innovation in a north-north model of the product cycle," Working Papers 1990-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2004.
"Globalization, Factor Endowments and Scale-Invariant Growth,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c009_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2004. "Globalization, Factor Endowments,and Scale-Invariant Growth," Working Papers 0409, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Naseem, Anwar & Maredia, Mywish K. & Hightower, Amie L., 1999. "Global Implications From A North-North-South Trade Model: A Biotech Revolution," Staff Papers 11566, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Factor endowment, impatience and trade patterns in a small open economy of endogenous growth," International Trade 9403004, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 1994.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.