Quotas as options: Optimality and quota license pricing under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolini, Leonardo, 1995. "Foreign investment quotas and rent extraction under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 25-49, February.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2004.
"A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints,"
4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "A Dynamic Model With Import Quota Constraints," Working papers 4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 3414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Merton, Robert C., 1997.
"Applications of Option-Pricing Theory: Twenty-Five Years Later,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1997-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Merton, Robert C, 1998. "Applications of Option-Pricing Theory: Twenty-Five Years Later," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 323-49, June.
- Barbara J. Spencer, 1996.
"Quota Licenses for Imported Capital Equipment: Could Bureaucrats Ever DoBetter than the Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
5695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spencer, Barbara J., 1997. "Quota licenses for imported capital equipment: Could bureaucrats ever do better than the market?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 1-27, August.
- HOLLANDER, Abraham & MACDISSI, Charbel, 2003. "Inter-temporal Price Discrimination when Imports are Restricted by Quotas," Cahiers de recherche 2003-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Shobe, William & Smith, Vernon & Winn, Abel, 2009. "The design, testing and implementation of Virginia's NOx allowance auction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 190-200, February.
- Shumei Gao & Jihe Song, 2004. "Quota Use under VERs: A theoretical framework and some evidence on MFA quota use," Working Papers E03, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005.
"Fishing quota markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui, 1996. "The dynamic behavior of quota license prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 301-321, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.