The distributional impact of a resource boom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian A. Coxhead & Peter G. Warr, 1995.
"Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(1), pages 25-54, 04.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Warr, Peter G., 1995. "Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(01), April.
- Warr, Peter & Menon, Jayant & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2010. "Poverty Impacts of Government Expenditure from Natural Resource Revenues," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 51, Asian Development Bank.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 1999.
"Is Bioprospecting A Viable Strategy for Conserving Tropical Ecosystems?,"
127695, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 2000. "Is bioprospecting a viable strategy for conserving tropical ecosystems?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 293-300, September.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1992. "Food Crops, Tree Crops and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146434, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013.
"Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
13-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 1995. "Resource booms in competitive equilibria with decreasing returns to scale," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 185-200, June.
- Peter Warr, 2006.
"The Gregory Thesis Visits the Tropics,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Jaai Parasnis, 2011. "Taxation and Migration: Policies to Manage a Resource Boom," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 33-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Eun Kwan Choi, 2005. "Infrastructure Aid, Deindustrialization, and Welfare," IMF Working Papers 05/150, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.