Cartel stability and tariff policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2007.
"Cartel Stability and Economic Integration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 313-320, 05.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Policy Synchronization and Staggering in a Dynamic Model of Strategic Trade," International Trade 0302003, EconWPA.
- Pedro Mendi & Rafael Moner-Colonques & José Sempere-Monerris, 2011. "Vertical integration, collusion, and tariffs," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 359-378, September.
- Deneckere, R.J. & Kovenock, D., 1994.
"Capacity Constrained Price Competition when Unit Costs Differ,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1056, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1994. "Capacity-Constrained Price Competition when Unit Costs Differ," Industrial Organization 9411001, EconWPA, revised 15 Nov 1994.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988. "Capacity-Constrained Price Competition When Unit Costs Differ," Discussion Papers 861, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kala Krishna, 1989. "What Do Voluntary Export Restraints Do?," NBER Working Papers 2612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992.
"Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implications for 'Europe 1992',"
dp92-16, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992. "Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implication for "Europe 1992"," Cahiers de recherche 9235, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992. "Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implication for "Europe 1992"," Cahiers de recherche 9235, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda, 1997. "Exchange rate pass-through for strategic pricing and advertising: An empirical analysis of the U.S. photographic film industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 437-461, November.
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Roscam Abbing, M., 1994. "Multimarket and multiproject collusion: why European integration may reduce intra--Community competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373405, Tilburg University.
- Akinbosoye, Osayi & Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2012. "On the stability of multimarket collusion in price-setting supergames," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-264.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.