Determinants of the structure of U.S. foreign trade, 1958-1976
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cörvers,F. & Reininga,T., 1998. "The Dutch Factor Content of Human and Physical Capital: A Test of the HOV Model," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Corvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 1997.
"Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 395-416, July.
- Corvers, Frank & Grip, Andries de, 1997. "Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13270, Maastricht University.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001.
"The Factor Content of Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
8637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994. "The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Yoshino, Hisao, 2008. "Technology Choice, Change of Trade Structure, and A Case of Hungarian Economy," IDE Discussion Papers 139, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2007. "Country-Specific Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in Portugal," Working Papers 2007/27, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Babool, Md. Ashfaqul Islam & Reed, Michael R., 2005. "International Competitiveness and Environmental Regulations," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19496, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.