Variable returns to scale in general equilibrium theory once again
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli, 2004.
"Tourism, Trade and Domestic Welfare,"
2004.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 1998. "A Geometry of Specialization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Nobuhito Suga, 2005. "International Economies of Scale and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 73-97, 07.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007.
"Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2008. "Temporary shocks and offshoring: The role of external economies and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-84, August.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- Patel, Urjit R., 2000. "International trade and internal organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 337-357, November.
- Janssens, S & Konings, Joep, 1999. "How do western firms respond to the opening of Central and Eastern Europe? Evidence from a small open economy--Belgium," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119072, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Henry Thompson, 1998. "Production with Two Factors and Many Goods Large Firms in a Small Open Economy," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 107-116.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005.
"Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
NBER Working Papers
11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Shimomura, Koji, 1998. "Factor income function and an oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, October.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 61-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.