Persuasive advertising in Hotelling's model of product differentiation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001.
"The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoni CalvÃ³-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2002. "The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 793-803.
- Loginova Oksana, 2012.
"Competitive Effects of Mass Customization,"
Review of Marketing Science,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, October.
- Oksana Loginova, 2010. "Competitive Effects of Mass Customization," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1007, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel, 2012.
"Persuading consumers with social attitudes,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 439-450.
- BÃ¼hler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel, 2011. "Persuading Consumers With Social Attitudes," Economics Working Paper Series 1117, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Stefan Buehler & Daniel Halbheer, 2011. "Persuading Consumers with Social Attitudes," CESifo Working Paper Series 3470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Victor Tremblay & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Advertising with Subjective Horizontal and Vertical Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2005.
"Advertising, Brand Loyalty and Pricing,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
639.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2005. "Advertising, Brand Loyalty And Pricing," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2005-32, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mohd Irfan, 2011. "The role of executives in hostile takeover attempts," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 29-40, May.
- Allard Made & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2009. "Entry Facilitation by Environmental Groups," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(4), pages 457-472, August.
- Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters & Konrad Podczeck, 2006.
"All-pay Auctions with Budget Constraints and Fair Insurance,"
Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics
0605, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters & Konrad Podczeck, 2006. "All-pay auctions with budget constraints and fair insurance," Economics working papers 2006-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T., 2002.
"Expanding demand through price advertisement,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 965-994, September.
- Stivers, Andrew & Tremblay, Victor J., 2005. "Advertising, search costs, and social welfare," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 317-333, July.
- Christou, Charalambos & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2003. "Informative Advertising and Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "Political Economy Reasons for Government Inertia: The Role of Interest Groups in the Case of Access to Medicines," Discussion Papers in Economics 313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & RÃ¶sner, Mariana, 2010. "Increasing Dominance - the Role of Advertising, Pricing and Product Design," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 11500, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Pim Heijnen & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2008. "Environmental groups in monopolistic markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 379-396, April.
- Xia, Yu, 2011. "Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 194-203, April.
- Christou, C. & Vettas, N., 2008. "On informative advertising and product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 92-112, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.