On Hotelling's competition with non-uniform customer distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Neven, D., 1985. "On hotelling’s competition with non uniform customer distributions," CORE Discussion Papers 1985044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995.
"Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-227.
- Brown Kruse, Jamie & Schenk, David J., 2000. "Location, cooperation and communication: An experimental examination," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Bilateral monopolies and location choice,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Mo Xiao, 2013.
"Strategic Information Disclosure: The Case Of Multiattribute Products With Heterogeneous Consumers,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 865-881, 01.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Mo Xiao, 2006. "Strategic Information Disclosure: The Case of Multi-Attribute Products with Heterogeneous Consumers," NBER Working Papers 11937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012.
"Price-dependent demand in spatial models,"
DICE Discussion Papers
43, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- L. Lambertini, 2001. "Dynamic Hotelling Duopoly with Linear Transportation Costs," Working Papers 398, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Patent licensing, bargaining, and product positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0775, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2002.
"The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 793-803.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yong Liu & Daniel Putler & Charles Weinberg, 2006. "The welfare and equity implications of competition in television broadcasting: the role of viewer tastes," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 127-140, September.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Ramer, Roald, 1997. "Location, Location, Location," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 102-127, November.
- Reisinger, Markus, 2004. "The Effects of Product Bundling in Duopoly," Discussion Papers in Economics 477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- G. Bertuzzi & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Advertising in a Differential Game of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 400, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bertuzzi, Giorgia & Lambertini, Luca, 2010. "Existence of equilibrium in a differential game of spatial competition with advertising," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 155-160, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.