"Lock-in" vs. "critical masses" -- Industrial change under network externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 15 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Witt, 2009.
"Novelty and the bounds of unknowledge in economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 361-375.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Novelty and the Bounds of Unknowledge in Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christian Cordes, 2007. "Can Sustainable Consumption Be Learned?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Rossi, Cristina, 2003. "Why Open Source software can succeed," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1243-1258, July.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011.
"Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles,"
Economics Department Working Paper Series
12, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Antje-Mareike Dietrich & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Subsidizing a Dead-End Network of Less Polluting Vehicles," Working Papers 20, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," MPRA Paper 33780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmine di Noia, 1998. "Competition and Integration among Stock Exchanges in Europe: Network Effects, Implicit Mergers and Remote Access," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cristina Rossi, 2002. "The Adoption of Business to Business E-Commerce: Heterogeneity and Network Externality Effects," LEM Papers Series 2002/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Wink, Ruediger, 2002. "The transregional dimension of territorial knowledge management. An evolutionary perspective on the role of universities," ERSA conference papers ersa02p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Matthias Duschl & Antje Schimke & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen, 2011. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors â€“ Empirical Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Miklós Antal & Ardjan Gazheli & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2012. "Behavioral Foundations of Sustainability Transitions," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cristina Rossi, 2002. "Why open source software can succeed," LEM Papers Series 2002/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Liangjie Zhao & Wenqi Duan, 2014. "Simulating the Evolution of Market Shares: The Effects of Customer Learning and Local Network Externalities," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Leo Wangler, 2010. "Renewables and Innovation - Empirical Assessment and Theoretical Considerations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Understanding Leadership A Coordination Theory," DRUID Working Papers 99-3, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.