Publishers, artists, and copyright enforcement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 18 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takeyama, Lisa N, 1994. "The Welfare Implications of Unauthorized Reproduction of Intellectual Property in the Presence of Demand Network Externalities," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 155-66, June.
- SHY, Oz & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"A strategic approach to software protection,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1413, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz, 2003. "Copyright protection and hardware taxation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 467-483, December.
- Richard E. Caves, 2003. "Contracts Between Art and Commerce," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 73-83, Spring.
- Martin Peitz, 2004. "A Strategic Approach to Software Protection: Comment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 371-374, 06.
- Kathleen Reavis Conner & Richard P. Rumelt, 1991. "Software Piracy: An Analysis of Protection Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 125-139, February.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2005. "The Economics of Real Superstars: The Market for Rock Concerts in the Material World," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Joshua Slive & Dan Bernhardt, 1998. "Pirated for Profit," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 886-899, November.
- Takeyama, Lisa N, 1997. "The Intertemporal Consequences of Unauthorized Reproduction of Intellectual Property," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 511-22, October.
- Piolatto, Amedeo & Schuett, Florian, 2012.
"Music piracy: A case of “The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer”,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 30-39.
- Florian Schuett & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011. "A model of music piracy with popularity-dependent copying costs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Amedeo Piolatto & Florian Schuett, 2011. "A model of music piracy with popularity-dependent copying costs," Working Papers 2011/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Thomes, Tim Paul, 2013. "An economic analysis of online streaming music services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 81-91.
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2009.
"Copying, Superstars, and Artistic Creation,"
0902, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2013.
"Piracy in a two-sided software market,"
DICE Discussion Papers
85, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alcala, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2005.
"Artistic creation and intellectual property,"
1287, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2006.
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2006. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," Working Papers 0606, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4614, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Kim Jin-Hyuk, 2007.
"Strategic Use of Copyright Protection to Deter Entry,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Kim, Jin-Hyuk, 2007. "Strategic Use of Copyright Protection to Deter Entry," MPRA Paper 51397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sana El Harbi & Gilles Grolleau & Insaf Bekir, 2014. "Substituting piracy with a pay-what-you-want option: does it make sense?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 277-297, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.