The New Economy: facts, impacts and policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Martin N. Baily & Robert Lawrence, 2001.
"Do We Have A New E-Conomy?,"
NBER Working Papers
8243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalava, Jukka, 2002. "The Production and Use of ICT in Finland," Discussion Papers 827, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rune Stenbacka, 2002. "Microeconomic Policies in the New Economy," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 59-75, Autumn.
- Chee Kong Wong, 2004. "Information Technology, Productivity and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M'Henni, 2007.
"Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes,"
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M’Henni, 2007. "Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 919-936.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007.
"Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
[Usage capacities of ICTs in emergent economies]," MPRA Paper 27538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russ, Meir & Jones, Jeanette K., 2008. "Regional Economic Development Indicators for a Knowledge-Based Economy with Knowledge Deprivation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- Kapur, Sandeep, 2002. "Developing Countries in the New Economy: The Role of Demand-side Initiatives," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Suleiman “Sul” Kassicieh, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurial Activities in Technology-Based Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 24-47, March.
- Onyeiwu, Steve, 2002. "Inter-Country Variations in Digital Technology in Africa: Evidence, Determinants, and Policy Applications," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2005. "Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-269, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "Foundations for the Development of Information and Communication Technologies in Algeria," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14621, The World Bank.
- Matthew Clarke, 2006. "Are the development policy implications of the new economy, new? All that is old is new again," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 639-648.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.