Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Appelbe, Trent W, et al, 1992. "Econometric Modelling of Canadian Long Distance Calling: A Comparison of Aggregate Time Series versus Point-to-Point Panel Data Approaches," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 125-40.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990.
"Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995. "Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- Munoz, Teresa Garin & Amaral, Teodosio Perez, 1996. "Demand for international telephone traffic in Spain: An econometric study using provincial panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-315, December.
- Rea, John D & Lage, Gerald M, 1978. "Estimates of Demand Elasticities for International Telecommunications Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 363-81, June.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993.
"A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
- Hsiao, C. & Appelbe, T.W. & Dineen, C.R., 1992. "A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service," Papers 90-92-15, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Lago, Armando M, 1970. "Demand Forecasting Models of International Telecommunications and their Policy Implications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 6-21, November.
- Bölcskei, Vanda, 2010.
"A távbeszélő-szolgáltatások keresleti modelljeinek áttekintése - különös tekintettel a vezetékes és mobilszolgáltatások közötti helyettesítés becslésére
[A review of the demand ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 517-535.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2006. "Estimating Diffusion Rates for Telecommunications: Evidence from European Union," MPRA Paper 45788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez-Andres, Antonio & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Demand for telephone lines and universal service in Spain," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 501-514, December.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Gkouvakis, Michalis, 2012. "Causal interrelations among market fundamentals: Evidence from the Europen telecommunications sector," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60387, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2006. "Estimating Diffusion Rates for Telecommunications: Evidence from European Union," MPRA Paper 45862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basalisco, Bruno, 2012. "The effect of user interaction on the demand for mobile text messages: Evidence from cross-country data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 132-144.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Forecasting United States-Asia international message telephone service," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 523-543.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.