A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 90-92-15.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
econometrics ; behaviour ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993. "A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004.
"Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Heerde, Harald J. van & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 1999. "The estimation of pre- and postpromotion dips with store-level scanner data," Research Report 99B36, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth- An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006.
"Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges,"
IEPR Working Papers
06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007. "Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000.
"Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Molina, Isabel, 2009. "Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 963-980, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.