A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 90-92-15.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
econometrics ; behaviour ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993. "A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heerde, Harald J. van & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 1999. "The estimation of pre- and postpromotion dips with store-level scanner data," Research Report 99B36, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
IEPR Working Papers
04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth- An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004.
"Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000.
"Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets,"
11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000. "Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Molina, Isabel, 2009. "Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 963-980, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007.
"Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.