Forecasting United States-Asia international message telephone service
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layton, Allan P. & Defris, Lorraine V. & Zehnwirth, Ben, 1986. "An international comparison of economic leading indicators of telecommunications traffic," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 413-425.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Tipping, Craig, 2001.
"Understanding European Union international message telephone services demand,"
10918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Tipping, Craig, 2001. "Understanding European Union international message telephone services demand," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-136, June.
- Hackl, Peter & Westlund, Anders H., 1995. "On price elasticities of international telecommunication demand," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-36, April.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Hansen, Bruce E, 1990.
"Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125, January.
- Tom Doan, . "FM: RATS procedure to estimate cointegrating vectors using Fully Modified Least Squares," Statistical Software Components RTS00069, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fildes, Robert, 1992. "The evaluation of extrapolative forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Munoz, Teresa Garin & Amaral, Teodosio Perez, 1996. "Demand for international telephone traffic in Spain: An econometric study using provincial panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-315, December.
- Karikari, John A. & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 1999. "Demand for international telephone services between US and Africa," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 407-435, December.
- Bartels, Robert & Murray, Jane & Weiss, Andrew A., 1988. "The role of consumer and business sentiment in forecasting telecommunications traffic," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Fildes, Robert & Hibon, Michele & Makridakis, Spyros & Meade, Nigel, 1998. "Generalising about univariate forecasting methods: further empirical evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 339-358, September.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- George Ford & John Jackson, 2004. "Demand elasticities for international message telephone service," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1523-1527.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.