Risk adjustment and risk selection in Europe: 6 years later
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 83 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radovan Chalupka, 2009.
"Improving Risk Adjustment in the Czech Republic,"
Working Papers IES
2009/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2009.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van De Voorde, 2007.
"Direct versus indirect standaardization in risk adjustment,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0733, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2009. "Direct versus indirect standardization in risk adjustment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 361-374, March.
- Schokkaert, Erik & van de Voorde C,, 2007. "Direct versus indirect standardization in risk adjustment," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/175506, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Asthana, Sheena & Gibson, Alex, 2011. "Setting health care capitations through diagnosis-based risk adjustment: A suitable model for the English NHS?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 133-139, July.
- Bauhoff, Sebastian, 2012. "Do health plans risk-select? An audit study on Germany's Social Health Insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 750-759.
- Sibley, Lyn M. & Glazier, Richard H., 2012. "Evaluation of the equity of age–sex adjusted primary care capitation payments in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 186-192.
- Bea Cantillon & Pierre Pestieau & Erik SZchokkaert, 2009. "Social security and subsidiarity," CREPP Working Papers 0904, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Anne-Fleur Roos & Frederik Schut, 2012. "Spillover effects of supplementary on basic health insurance: evidence from the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 51-62, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.