Risk adjustment in Switzerland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 65 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Kleef & K. Beck & W. Ven & R. Vliet, 2007. "Does risk equalization reduce the viability of voluntary deductibles?," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 43-58, March.
- Erik Schokkaert & Konstantin Beck & Amir Shmueli & Wynand Van De Ven & Carine Van De Voorde & Jürgen Wasem, 2006.
"Acceptable costs and risk adjustment: policy choices and ethical trade-offs,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0619, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Beck, Konstantin & Shmueli, Amir & Van de Ven, Wynand & Van de Voorde, Carine & Wasem, Jürgen, 2006. "Acceptable costs and risk adjustment: Policy choices and ethical trade-offs," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119264, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- van Kleef, R.C. & Beck, K. & van de Ven, W.P.M.M. & van Vliet, R.C.J.A., 2008. "Risk equalization and voluntary deductibles: A complex interaction," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 427-443, March.
- Dov Chernichovsky, 2001. "A Fuzzy Logic Approach Toward Solving the Analytic Maze of Health System Financing," NBER Working Papers 8470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2010.
"Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 444-464, September.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2009. "Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacob Glazer & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Contending with Risk Selection in Health Insurance Markets in Germany," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(s1), pages 75-91, 05.
- Wagner, Cordula & Klein Ikkink, Karen & van der Wal, Gerrit & Spreeuwenberg, Peter & de Bakker, Dinny Herman & Groenewegen, Peter Paulus, 2006. "Quality management systems and clinical outcomes in Dutch nursing homes," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 230-240, January.
- Ronald Eduardo Gómez Suárez, 2007. "Cream-Skimming And Risk Adjustment in Colombian Health Insurance System:: The Public Insurer Case," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA 004295, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Die Schweiz als Vorbild? Bemerkungen zur Diskussion um eine Reform des deutschen Gesundheitswesens," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Wasem, Jürgen & Buchner, Florian & Lux, Gerald & Manouguian, Maral-Sonja & Schillo, Sonja, 2007. "Die Regionaldimension in der Gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung vor dem Hintergrund des GKV-WSG: Gutachten für das Land Baden-Württemberg," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 153, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Peter Zweifel, 2006. "Auftrag und Grenzen der Sozialen Krankenversicherung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(s1), pages 5-26, 05.
- Dov Chernichovsky & Arkady Bolotin & David Leeuw, 2003. "A fuzzy logic approach toward solving the analytic enigma of health system financing," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 158-175, September.
- Udo Schneider & Volker Ulrich & Eberhard Wille, 2008. "Risk Adjustment Systems in Health Insurance Markets in the US, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(3), pages 37-49, October.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 299-308, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.