Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Behrend, Corinne & Buchner, Florian & Happich, Michael & Holle, Rolf & Reitmeir, Peter & Wasem, Jürgen, 2004.
"Risk-Adjusted Capitation Payments: How Well Do Principal Inpatient Diagnosis-Based Models Work in the German Situation? Results From a Large Data Set,"
134, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Corinne Behrend & Florian Buchner & Michael Happich & Rolf Holle & Peter Reitmeir & Jürgen Wasem, 2007. "Risk-adjusted capitation payments: how well do principal inpatient diagnosis-based models work in the German situation? Results from a large data set," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Shmueli, Amir & Chernichovsky, Dov & Zmora, Irit, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk sharing: the Israeli experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjusted premium subsidies and risk sharing: key elements of the competitive sickness fund market in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-62, July.
- Van de ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Ellis, Randall P., 2000. "Risk adjustment in competitive health plan markets," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 755-845 Elsevier.
- Nigel Rice & Paul Dixon & David Lloyd & David Roberts, 1999. "Derivation of a needs based capitation formula for allocation prescribing budgets," Working Papers 034cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Carter, Grace M. & Trude, Sally, 1988. "Insurance aspects of DRG outlier payments," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-214, September.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Beck, Konstantin & Buchner, Florian & Chernichovsky, Dov & Gardiol, Lucien & Holly, Alberto & Lamers, Leida M. & Schokkaert, Erik & Shmueli, Amir & Spycher, Stephan & Van, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk selection on the sickness fund insurance market in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-98, July.
- Buchner, Florian & Wasem, Jurgen, 2003. "Needs for further improvement: risk adjustment in the German health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-35, July.
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1988. "Insurance principles and the design of prospective payment systems," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Kathryn Antioch & Randall Ellis & Steve Gillett & Daniel Borovnicar & Ric Marshall, 2007. "Risk adjustment policy options for casemix funding: international lessons in financing reform," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Manuel Garc�a-Go�i & Pere Ibern, 2008. "Predictability of drug expenditures: an application using morbidity data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 119-126.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
- M. Carreras & M. García-Goñi & P. Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & J. Inoriza, 2011. "Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: can indirect costs affect the results?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 289-295, August.
- Vivas, David & Guadalajara, Natividad & Barrachina, Isabel & Trillo, José-Luis & Usó, Ruth & de-la-Poza, Elena, 2011. "Explaining primary healthcare pharmacy expenditure using classification of medications for chronic conditions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 9-15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.