Pricing and reimbursement of in-patent drugs in seven European countries: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 82 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giuliani, Giovanni & Selke, Gisbert & Garattini, Livio, 1998. "The German experience in reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 73-85, April.
- Jaume Puig-Junoy, 2005. "What is Required to Evaluate the Impact of Pharmaceutical Reference Pricing?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 4(2), pages 87-98.
- Lundkvist, Jonas & Jonsson, Bengt & Rehnberg, Clas, 2006. "The costs and benefits of regulations for reimbursement of new drugs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 337-344, December.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Jommi, Claudio, 1998. "The new pharmaceutical policy in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 21-41, October.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian, 2007. "Reference drug programs: Effectiveness and policy implications," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 17-28, April.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van de Voorde, 2005. "Health care reform in Belgium," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S25-S39.
- Ghislandi, Simone & Krulichova, Iva & Garattini, Livio, 2005. "Pharmaceutical policy in Italy: towards a structural change?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 53-63, April.
- Yu, Xuan & Li, Cheng & Shi, Yuhua & Yu, Min, 2010. "Pharmaceutical supply chain in China: Current issues and implications for health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 8-15, September.
- Greß, Stefan & Klaucke, Lena & Kötting, Cosima & May, Uwe & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Preisregulierung von verschreibungspflichtigen Arzneimitteln in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung nach dem GKV-Wettbewerbsstärkungsgesetz," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 170, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Lockhart, Michelle & Babar, Zaheer Ud-Din & Garg, Sanjay, 2010. "Evaluation of policies to support drug development in New Zealand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 108-117, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.