Reference drug programs: Effectiveness and policy implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian & Schoffski, Oliver & Selke, Gisbert W, 1998. "What is Germany's experience on reference based drug pricing and the etiology of adverse health outcomes or substitution?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 253-260, June.
- Giuliani, Giovanni & Selke, Gisbert & Garattini, Livio, 1998. "The German experience in reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 73-85, April.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Greß, Stefan & Klaucke, Lena & Kötting, Cosima & May, Uwe & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Preisregulierung von verschreibungspflichtigen Arzneimitteln in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung nach dem GKV-Wettbewerbsstärkungsgesetz," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 170, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Garattini, Livio & Cornago, Dante & De Compadri, Paola, 2007. "Pricing and reimbursement of in-patent drugs in seven European countries: A comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 330-339, August.
- Boris Augurzky & Silja Göhlmann & Stefan Gre� & Jürgen Wasem, 2009. "Effects of the German reference drug program on ex-factory prices of prescription drugs: a panel data approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 421-436.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.