Public policy and smoking cessation among young adults in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 68 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- New York State Department of Health & (Kevin Davis) & (Matthew Farrelly) & (Qiang Li) & (Andrew Hyland), 2006. "Cigarette Purchasing Patterns among New York Smokers: Implications for Health, Price, and Revenue," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt8026w9n0, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2012. "Demographic and Socio-economic Determinants of Smoking Behavior: Evidence from Vietnam," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2300-2312.
- Marti, Joachim, 2012. "A best–worst scaling survey of adolescents' level of concern for health and non-health consequences of smoking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 87-97.
- Anne Bretteville-Jensen, 2006. "Drug Demand – Initiation, Continuation and Quitting," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 491-516, December.
- Tworek, Cindy & Yamaguchi, Ryoko & Kloska, Deborah D. & Emery, Sherry & Barker, Dianne C. & Giovino, Gary A. & O'Malley, Patrick M. & Chaloupka, Frank J., 2010. "State-level tobacco control policies and youth smoking cessation measures," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 136-144, October.
- cuong, nguyen, 2010. "Smoking behavior in Vietnam: demographic and socioeconomic determinants," MPRA Paper 36516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werfel, Seth H. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2013. "Induced innovation and technology trajectory: Evidence from smoking cessation products," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 15-22.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.