A descriptive framework for country-level analysis of health care financing arrangements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 56 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Azerbaijan : Health Sector Review Note, Volume 2, Background papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8691, The World Bank.
- Mathauer, Inke & Nicolle, Emmanuelle, 2011. "A global overview of health insurance administrative costs: what are the reasons for variations found?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 235-246.
- repec:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:273-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perianayagam, Arokiasamy & Goli, Srinivas, 2013. "Health insurance and health care in India: a supply-demand perspective," MPRA Paper 51103, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2013.
- World Bank, 2008. "Kosovo : Health Financing Reform Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8121, The World Bank.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjustment in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-3, July.
- Fischer, Katharina Elisabeth, 2012. "A systematic review of coverage decision-making on health technologies—Evidence from the real world," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 218-230.
- Pedersen, Kjeld Møller, 2009. "Reforming decentralized integrated health care systems: Theory and the case of the Norwegian reform," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Habiba Romdhane & Bruno Ventelou & Jean-Paul Moatti & Arfa Chokri, 2013. "Appraising financial protection in health: the case of Tunisia," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094, March.
- Mathauer, Inke & Carrin, Guy, 2011. "The role of institutional design and organizational practice for health financing performance and universal coverage," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 183-192, March.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
- World Bank, 2005. "Azerbaijan : Health Sector Review Note, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8692, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.