Stability and Largeness of the Core
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 34 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biswas, A. K. & Parthasarathy, T. & Potters, J. A. M. & Voorneveld, M., 1999. "Large Cores and Exactness," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1992. "Axiomatizations of the core," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 397-412 Elsevier.
- Young, H.P., 1994. "Cost allocation," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 34, pages 1193-1235 Elsevier.
- David Housman & (*), Lori Clark, 1998. "Note Core and monotonic allocation methods," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 611-616.
- Amit K. Biswas & G. Ravindran & T. Parthasarathy, 2000. "Stability and largeness of core for symmetric games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 11-22.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza, 2012.
"New characterizations for largeness of the core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 160-180.
- Kamal Jain & Rakesh Vohra, 2010. "Extendability and von Neuman–Morgenstern stability of the core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 691-697, October.
- F. Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Minimal large sets for cooperative games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 242-255, December.
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez, 2011. "New Characterizations for Largeness of the Core," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-086/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Toshiyuki Hirai, 2008. "von Neumann–Morgenstern stable sets of income tax rates in public good economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 81-98, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.