The Family of Least Square Values for Transferable Utility Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 24 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maschler, Michael, 1992. "The bargaining set, kernel, and nucleolus," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 591-667 Elsevier.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert J. Weber, 1979. "Value Theory without Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 513, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ruiz, Luis M & Valenciano, Federico & Zarzuelo, Jose M, 1996. "The Least Square Prenucleolus and the Least Square Nucleolus. Two Values for TU Games Based on the Excess Vector," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 113-34.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2013. "A Decomposition of the Space of TU-games Using Addition and Transfer Invariance," Working Papers 2013-08, CRESE.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012.
"Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games," MPRA Paper 20955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Joosung & Driessen, Theo S.H., 2012. "Sequentially two-leveled egalitarianism for TU games: Characterization and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 736-743.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2013. "Null players, solidarity, and the egalitarian Shapley values," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 58-61.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2011. "Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 148-159, May.
- Francisco Sanchez-Sanchez & Ruben Juarez & Luis Hernandez-Lamoneda, 2008. "Solutions without dummy axiom for TU cooperative games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Demsou, Themoi, 2013. "Ordinal equivalence of values and Pigou-Dalton transfers in TU-games," MPRA Paper 44895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2013.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen, 2007. "Minimum norm solutions for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Theo Driessen, 2010. "Associated consistency and values for TU games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 467-482, July.
- Chang, Chih & Hu, Cheng-Cheng, 2007. "Reduced game and converse consistency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 260-278, May.
- Radzik, Tadeusz & Driessen, Theo, 2013. "On a family of values for TU-games generalizing the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 105-111.
- Xu, Genjiu & Driessen, Theo S.H. & Sun, Hao & Su, Jun, 2013. "Consistency for the additive efficient normalization of semivalues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 566-571.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.