Reserve Prices without Commitment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Klemperer, Paul D., 2007.
"When Are Auctions Best?,"
1973, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Paul D. Klemperer, 2007. "When are Auctions Best?," NBER Working Papers 13268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2007. "When are Auctions Best?," Economics Papers 2007-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Klemperer, Paul, 2007. "When are Auctions Best?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2005.
"Optimal Auction Design under Non-Commitment,"
UCLA Economics Online Papers
346, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2008. "Optimal Auction Design Under Non-Commitment," Working Papers 08-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2013. "Optimal Auction Design Under Non-Commitment," Working Papers 13-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Optimal Auction Design under Non-Commitment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000176, David K. Levine.
- Burguet, R., 1998.
"Auction Theory: a Guided Tour,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
422.98, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Moen, Espen R & Riis, Christian, 2005. "Efficient Exclusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 5257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vleugels, Jan, 1997. "Bidding against an unknown number of competitiors sharing affiliated information," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 97-13, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Flavio Menezes & Matthew J. Ryan, 2006.
"Auctions with options to re-auction,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 17-39.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Menezes, Flavio & Ryan, Matthew, 2003. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Working Papers 2003-15, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Grant, S. & Kajii, A. & Menezes, F. & Ryan, M., 2002. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Discussion Paper 2002-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Burguet, Roberto, 2008.
"Incumbency and entry in license auctions: The Anglo-Dutch auction meets another simple alternative,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 730-745, May.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Burguet, Roberto, 2005. "Incumbency and Entry in License Auctions: The Anglo-Dutch Auction Meets Other Simple Alternatives," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Helmuts Azacis & Roberto Burguet, 2005. "Incumbency and Entry in Licence Auctions: The Anglo-Dutch Auctions Meets other Simple Alternatives," Working Papers 223, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kjerstad, Egil & Vagstad, Steinar, 2000.
"Procurement auctions with entry of bidders,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1243-1257, December.
- Kjerstad, E. & Vagstad, S., 2000. "Procurement Auctions with Entry of Bidders," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 215, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009.
"Why Do Sellers (Usually) Prefer Auctions?,"
2009-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2004. "Equilibrium reserve prices in sequential ascending auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 78-95, July.
- Erik Bohlin & Gary Madden & Aaron Morey, 2010. "An Econometric Analysis of 3G Auction Spectrum Valuations," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/55, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.