Who makes markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 6 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schultz, Paul H. & Zaman, Mir A., 1994. "Aftermarket support and underpricing of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 199-219, April.
- Reena Aggarwal & Pat Conroy, 2000. "Price Discovery in Initial Public Offerings and the Role of the Lead Underwriter," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2903-2922, December.
- Harald Hau, 2001. "Location Matters: An Examination of Trading Profits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1959-1983, October.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. " Competition and Collusion in Dealer Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 245-76, March.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2011.
"The Price Impact of Institutional Herding,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(3), pages 892-925.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea & Verardo, Michela, 2010. "The Price Impact of Institutional Herding," CEPR Discussion Papers 7804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2010. "The Price Impact of Institutional Herding," FMG Discussion Papers dp652, Financial Markets Group.
- Frijns, Bart & Schotman, Peter C, 2004.
"Price Discovery in Tick Time,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loughran, Tim & Schultz, Paul, 2005. "Liquidity: Urban versus rural firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 341-374, November.
- Lescourret, Laurence, 2012.
"Non-Fundamental Information and Market-Makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1212, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Laurence Lescourret, 2012. "Non-fundamental Information and Market-makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session," Post-Print hal-00772798, HAL.
- Madureira, Leonardo & Underwood, Shane, 2008. "Information, sell-side research, and market making," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 105-126, November.
- Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P., 2006. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2537-2559, September.
- Kedia, Simi & Zhou, Xing, 2011. "Local market makers, liquidity and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 540-567, November.
- Frijns, Bart & Schotman, Peter C., 2006. "Nonlinear dynamics in Nasdaq dealer quotes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2246-2266, December.
- Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2006.
"Profits and Speculation in Intra-Day Foreign Exchange Trading,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-339, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2006. "Profits and speculation in intra-day foreign exchange trading," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-245, August.
- Chung, Kee H. & Kim, Youngsoo, 2005. "The dynamics of dealer markets and trading costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3041-3059, December.
- Duarte-Silva, Tiago, 2010. "The market for certification by external parties: Evidence from underwriting and banking relationships," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 568-582, December.
- Bruce Mizrach, 2003. "Analyst Recommendations and Nasdaq Market Making Activity," Departmental Working Papers 200307, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Anand, Amber & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & Madureira, Leonardo & Pirinsky, Christo A. & Underwood, Shane, 2011. "Geographic proximity and price discovery: Evidence from NASDAQ," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 193-226, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.