Economic analysis of passive houses and low-energy houses compared with standard houses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
- Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling, 2010. "An entry and exit model on the energy-saving investment strategy with real options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 794-802, February.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & Geudens, K & Buyle, M, 2011. "Cost and E-level analysis of different dwelling types and different heating systems with or without heat exchanger," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/408369, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & Geudens, K. & Buyle, M., 2011. "Cost and E-level analysis of different dwelling types and different heating systems with or without heat exchanger," Working Papers 2011/33, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Audenaert, A. & Briffaerts, K. & Engels, L., 2011. "Practical versus theoretical domestic energy consumption for space heating," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5219-5227, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.