Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azar, Christian & Holmberg, John & Lindgren, Kristian, 1996. "Socio-ecological indicators for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 89-112, August.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993.
"In search of useful theory of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik, 2011. "The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7422-7431.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Interim monitoring of cost dynamics for publicly supported energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 825-835, March.
- Mundaca, Luis & Neij, Lena, 2009. "A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4557-4573, November.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong, 2009. "Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2842-2846, August.
- Kiss, Bernadett & Neij, Lena, 2011. "The importance of learning when supporting emergent technologies for energy efficiency - A case study on policy intervention for learning for the development of energy efficient windows in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6514-6524, October.
- Shaw, Daigee & Hung, Ming-Feng & Lin, Yi-Hao, 2010. "Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7504-7507, November.
- Konidari, Popi & Mavrakis, Dimitrios, 2007. "A multi-criteria evaluation method for climate change mitigation policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6235-6257, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.