A multi-criteria evaluation method for climate change mitigation policy instruments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2004. "Equity in international greenhouse gases abatement scenarios: A multicriteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 489-505, March.
- Andre, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura, 2007. "A non-interactive elicitation method for non-linear multiattribute utility functions: Theory and application to agricultural economics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 793-807, September.
- Ekins, Paul & Etheridge, Ben, 2006. "The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2071-2086, October.
- Macharis, Cathy & Springael, Johan & De Brucker, Klaas & Verbeke, Alain, 2004. "PROMETHEE and AHP: The design of operational synergies in multicriteria analysis.: Strengthening PROMETHEE with ideas of AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 307-317, March.
- Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence, 2006. "Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2615-2629, November.
- Kwak, Seung-Jun & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2001. "A constructive approach to air-quality valuation in Korea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 327-344, September.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini, 2005. "Evaluating public risk preferences in forest land-use choices using multi-attribute utility theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 408-419, November.
- Ahmed, Shahid & Husseiny, A.A., 1978. "A multivariate-utility approach for selection of energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 669-700.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2000.
"What do we know about carbon taxes? an inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income,"
13225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2003.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2004. "What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 507-518, March.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Seung-Jun Kwak & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 1998. "Applying Multi-attribute Utility Theory to Decision Making in Environmental Planning: A Case Study of the Electric Utility in Korea," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 597-609.
- Aldy, Joseph & Barrett, Scott & Stavins, Robert, 2003.
"Thirteen Plus One: A Comparison of Global Climate Policy Architectures,"
Working Paper Series
rwp03-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Scott Barrett & Robert N. Stavins, 2003. "Thirteen Plus One: A Comparison of Global Climate Policy Architectures," Working Papers 2003.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing, 2001. "Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 405-415, October.
- McCarthy, Ryan W. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Daniel, 2007. "Assessing reliability in energy supply systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2151-2162, April.
- Adriaan Perrels, 2000. "Selecting Instruments for a Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy in Finland," Research Reports 69, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Brugha, Cathal M., 2004. "Phased multicriteria preference finding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 308-316, October.
- Babic, Zoran & Plazibat, Neli, 1998. "Ranking of enterprises based on multicriterial analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 29-35, September.
- Brent, Alan C. & Rogers, David E.C. & Ramabitsa-Siimane, Tsaletseng S.M. & Rohwer, Mark B., 2007. "Application of the analytical hierarchy process to establish health care waste management systems that minimise infection risks in developing countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 403-424, August.
- Pohekar, S.D. & Ramachandran, M., 2006. "Multi-criteria evaluation of cooking devices with special reference to utility of parabolic solar cooker (PSC) in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1215-1227.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda, 2006. "Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 313-336, August.
- Olson, David L., 2001. "Comparison of three multicriteria methods to predict known outcomes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 576-587, May.
- Neij, Lena & Astrand, Kerstin, 2006. "Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2662-2676, November.
- I. N. Lagoudis & C. S. Lalwani & M.M. Naim, 2006. "Ranking of factors contributing to higher performance in the ocean transportation industry: a multi-attribute utility theory approach," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 345-369, September.
- del Río, Pablo, 2010. "Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4978-4989, September.
- Heinrich Blechinger, Philipp Friedrich & Shah, Kalim U., 2011. "A multi-criteria evaluation of policy instruments for climate change mitigation in the power generation sector of Trinidad and Tobago," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6331-6343, October.
- de Melo, Conrado Augustus & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Ferreira Tripodi, Aline, 2013. "Evaluating public policy mechanisms for climate change mitigation in Brazilian buildings sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1200-1211.
- Doukas, Haris, 2013. "Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 227-238.
- Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2013. "Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 477-490.
- V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos, 2010. "Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4186-4195, August.
- Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Hui, K.S., 2013. "A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP)/data envelopment analysis (DEA) hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 347-355.
- Kambezidis, Harry D. & Kasselouri, Barbara & Konidari, Popi, 2011. "Evaluating policy options for increasing the RES-E penetration in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5388-5398, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.