Consumers, industrialists and the political economy of green taxation: CO2 taxation in OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pezzey, John C.V., 2003.
"Emission Taxes and Tradable Permits: A Comparison of Views on Long Run Efficiency,"
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia
58198, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- John Pezzey, 2003. "Emission Taxes and Tradeable Permits A Comparison of Views on Long-Run Efficiency," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(2), pages 329-342, October.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002. "EmissionTaxes and Tradable Permits: A Comparison of views on Long Run Efficiency," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0210, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
356, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2001.
"How to design Greenhouse Gas Trading in the EU?,"
01-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010.
"Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design,"
95049, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Jack Pezzey & Frank Jotzo, 2010. "Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1068, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Muller, Adrian & Sterner, Thomas, 2009.
"Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade,"
Working Papers in Economics
413, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sterner, Thomas & Muller, Adrian, 2006. "Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade," Discussion Papers dp-06-49, Resources For the Future.
- Andrea Kollmann & Friedrich Schneider, 2010.
"Why does Environmental Policy in Representative Democracies Tend to be Inadequate? A Preliminary Public Choice Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3223, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrea Kollmann & Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Why Does Environmental Policy in Representative Democracies Tend to Be Inadequate? A Preliminary Public Choice Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(12), pages 3710-3734, November.
- Rohling, Moritz & Ohndorf, Markus, 2012.
"Prices vs. Quantities with fiscal cushioning,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 169-187.
- Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C., 2006. "Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1127-1138, July.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank, 2012. "Tax-versus-trading and efficient revenue recycling as issues for greenhouse gas abatement," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 230-236.
- Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri, 2004. "Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 458-479, May.
- Pablo del Río & Xavier Labandeira, 2008. "Barriers to the introduction of market-based instruments in climate policies: an integrated theoretical framework," Working Papers 0805, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Daugbjerg, Carsten & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2001. "Designing green taxes in a political context: From optimal to feasible environmental regulation," Working Papers 01-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.