How could emissions trading benefit developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 13 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reid, Walter V & Goldemberg, Jose, 1998. "Developing countries are combating climate change : Actions in developing countries that slow growth in carbon emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 233-237, February.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2010.
"Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but Differentiated Responsibilities" with "Meaningful participation","
2010.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but differentiated Responsibilities with meaningful Participation"," Post-Print halshs-00692486, HAL.
- Lessmann, Kai & Marschinski, Robert & Finus, Michael & Kornek, Ulrike & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2012. "Emissions Trading with Non-signatories in a Climate Agreement : An Analysis of Coalition Stability," Department of Economics Working Papers 32512, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Frank Jotzo & John C. V. Pezzey, 2006. "A better Kyoto: options for flexible commitments," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0610, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Wood, Peter John & Jotzo, Frank, 2011.
"Price floors for emissions trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1746-1753, March.
- Peter John Wood & Frank Jotzo, 2009. "Price Floors for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2009.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter Wood & Frank Jotzo, 2009. "Price Floors for Emissions Trading," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0936, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wood, Peter John & Jotzo, Frank, 2009. "Price Floors for Emissions Trading," Research Reports 94885, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Linda Sahlén & Thomas Aronsson & Kenneth Backlund, 2006. "Technology Transfers and the Clean Development Mechanism in a North-South General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2006.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & van Vliet, Jasper, 2009. "Analysing comparable greenhouse gas mitigation efforts for Annex I countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4114-4131, October.
- Barbara Buchner & Marzio Galeotti, 2003. "Climate Policy and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2003.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Endogenous Participation in a Partial Climate Agreement with Open Entry: A Numerical Assessment," Working Papers 2013.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shreekant Gupta, 2003. "Implementing Kyoto-type Flexibility Mechanisms for India: Issues and Prospects," Working papers 117, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Purohit, Pallav, 2008. "Small hydro power projects under clean development mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2000-2015, June.
- Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Jining, 2008. "A cost-benefit analysis for the economic growth in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 356-366, April.
- Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R., 2010. "Copenhagen commitments and implications: A comparative analysis of India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7442-7450, November.
- Flachsland, Christian & Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2009. "Global trading versus linking: Architectures for international emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1637-1647, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.