Richer and cleaner? A study on carbon dioxide emissions in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auci, Sabrina & Castelli, Annalisa, 2011. "Pollution and economic growth: a maximum likelihood estimation of environmental Kuznets curve," MPRA Paper 53441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Rafael Morales-Lage, 2007. "The impact of population on CO 2 emissions: evidence from European countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 497-512, December.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009. "A General Framework for Estimating CO2 Emissions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 180, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009.
"Driving Factors of Carbon Dioxide Emissions and the Impact from Kyoto Protocol,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009. "Driving Factors of Carbon Dioxide Emissions and the Impact from Kyoto Protocol," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 190, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Lanza, Alessandro & Pauli, Francesco, 2006. "Reassessing the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A robustness exercise," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 152-163, April.
- Terciane Sabadini Carvalho & Eduardo Almeida, 2011. "The Globalenvironmental Kuznets Curve And The Kyoto Protocol," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 183, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2011. "How well did the Kyoto Protocol work? A dynamic-GMM approach with external instruments," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 212, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Laisney, Francois & Nguyen Van, Phu, 2006.
"Economic development and CO2 emissions: A nonparametric panel approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1347-1363, August.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Laisney, François & van Phu, Nguyen, 2005. "Economic Development and CO2 Emissions: A Nonparametric Panel Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Auci, Sabrina & Vignani, Donatella, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets curve and domestic material consumption indicator: an European analysis," MPRA Paper 52882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Stephen W. Pacala & Robert Socolow, 2006.
"Understanding Long-Term Energy Use and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Usa,"
2006.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tol, Richard S.J. & Pacala, Stephen W. & Socolow, Robert H., 2009. "Understanding Long-Term Energy Use and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the USA," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 425-445, May.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Stephen W. Pacala & Robert H. Socolow, 2006. "Understanding Long-Term Energy Use And Carbon Dioxide Emissions In The Usa," Working Papers FNU-100, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2006.
- Kristrom, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy, 2005. "Swedish CO2-emissions 1900-2010: an exploratory note," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1223-1230, June.
- Terciane Sabadini Carvalho & Eduardo Almeida, 2008. "A hipótese da Curva de Kuznets Ambiental Global: uma perspectiva econométrico-espacial," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807021032430, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho, 2003. "Testing for an environmental Kuznets curve in Latin-American countries," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 18(1), pages 3-26, June.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1363-1372, February.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Can natural factors explain any cross-country differences in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 7-12, January.
- Masih, A. Mansur M. & De Mello, Lurion, 2011. "Does the ‘Environmental Kuznets Curve’ Exist? An Application of Long-run Structural Modelling to Saudi Arabia - La Curva di Kuznets esiste? Un’applicazione LRSM al caso dell’Arabia Saudita," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(2), pages 211-235.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2013. "Mishandling carbon intensities," Working Papers 1302, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Frank Jotzo, 2006. "Quantifying uncertainties for emission targets," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0603, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.