Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Boyd & J. F. McDonald & M. Ross & D. A. Hansont, 1987. "Separating the Changing Composition of U.S. Manufacturing Production from Energy Efficiency Improvements: A Divisia Index Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-96.
- Ang, BW, 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : The energy intensity approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 163-174, July.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
- B. W. Ang & Ki-Hong Choi, 1997. "Decomposition of Aggregate Energy and Gas Emission Intensities for Industry: A Refined Divisia Index Method," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-73.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Zero-value problems of the logarithmic mean divisia index decomposition method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1326-1331, August.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Attribution of changes in Divisia real energy intensity index — An extension to index decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 171-176.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
- Arto, Iñaki & Gallastegui, Carmen & Ansuategi, Alberto, 2009. "Accounting for early action in the European Union Emission Trading Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3914-3924, October.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B.Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Energy Working Papers 22327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of energy consumption and energy intensity in Indian manufacturing industries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Kander, Astrid, 2010. "The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 271-282, December.
- Åsa Löfgren & Adrian Muller, 2010. "Swedish CO 2 Emissions 1993–2006: An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 221-239, October.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Muller, Adrian, 2008. "Swedish CO2-Emissions 1993 - 2006 – An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Working Papers in Economics 311, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz & J. Blignaut, 2011.
"Electricity Intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A Comparison,"
204, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Blignaut, J.N., 2012. "Electricity intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A comparison," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4491-4499.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & James Blignaut, 2011. "Electricity Intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A Comparison," Working Papers 201106, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay, 2008. "Air pollution and income distribution in India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 15(1), pages 35-64, June.
- Wang, Qiang, 2014. "Effects of urbanisation on energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 332-339.
- Jidong Kang & Tao Zhao & Xiaosong Ren & Tao Lin, 2012. "Using decomposition analysis to evaluate the performance of China’s 30 provinces in CO 2 emission reductions over 2005–2009," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 64(2), pages 999-1013, November.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay, 2011. "Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7234-7243.
- Joel F. Bruneau & Steven J. Renzetti, 2009. "Greenhouse Gas Intensity in Canada: A Look at Historical Trends," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey, 2008. "Consistent multi-level energy efficiency indicators and their policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2401-2419, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.