Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : The energy intensity approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansuategi, Alberto & Arto, Inaki, 2004.
"La evolucion de la intensidad energetica de la industria vasca entre 1982 y 2001: un analisis de descomposicion,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(07).
- Arto, Iñaki & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto, 2003. "La evolución de la intensidad energética de la industria vasca entre 1982-2001: Un análisis de descomposición," IKERLANAK 2003-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Cornillie, Jan & Fankhauser, Samuel, 2004. "The energy intensity of transition countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-295, May.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010.
"Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach,"
21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & K. Narayanan, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing: The Energy Intensity Approach," Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 22-38, June.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1995.
"Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-388320, Tilburg University.
- van Groenendaal, Willem J. H., 1995. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1994. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java," Research Memorandum 640, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2003. "Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 615-624, November.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1426-1432, March.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee & Khrushch, Marta, 1997. "Comparison of six decomposition methods: application to aggregate energy intensity for manufacturing in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 375-390, July.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wu, Gang & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Changes in carbon intensity in China: Empirical findings from 1980-2003," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 683-691, May.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B.Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Energy Working Papers 22327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tae Jung & Tae Park, 2000. "Structural Change of the Manufacturing Sector in Korea: Measurement of Real Energy Intensity and CO2 Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Attribution of changes in Divisia real energy intensity index — An extension to index decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 171-176.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of energy consumption and energy intensity in Indian manufacturing industries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, P. W., 1996. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption: The energy coefficient approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 129-143, April.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2001. "The determinants of production-related carbon emissions in West Germany, 1985-1990: assessing the role of technology and trade," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-455, December.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
- Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel, 2007. "Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 522-528, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.