Socioeconomic development and electricity consumption A cross-country analysis using the random coefficient method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoque, Asraul, 1991. "An Application and Test for a Random Coefficient Model in Bangladesh Agriculture," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 77-90, Jan.-Marc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Using Least Squares to Approximate Unknown Regression Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 149-70, February.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- J.R. Moroney & Terry G. Seaks & Donna P. Vines, 1990. "Estimating the International GNP-Energy Relation: A Further Note," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 167-174.
- Glen, J.D., 1992. "Private Sector Electricity in Developing Countries: Supply and Demand," Papers 15, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Ramcharran, Harridutt, 1990. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Jamaica," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-70, January.
- John R. Moroney, 1989. "Output and Energy: An International Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Anderson, Kent P, 1973. "Residential Demand for Electricity: Econometric Estimates for California and the United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 526-53, October.
- Brookes, L G, 1972. "More on the Output Elasticity of Energy Consumption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1983. "A model of residential demand for electricity using a national household sample," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-128, April.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2006. "The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1086-1093, June.
- Holtedahl, Pernille & Joutz, Frederick L., 2004. "Residential electricity demand in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-224, March.
- Blazquez Leticia & Nina Boogen & Massimo Filippini, 2012. "Residential electricity demand for Spain: new empirical evidence using aggregated data," CEPE Working paper series 12-82, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Buchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2013. "UK Households' Carbon Footprint: A Comparison of the Association between Household Characteristics and Emissions from Home Energy, Transport and Other Goods and Services," IZA Discussion Papers 7204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jumbe, Charles B. L., 2004. "Cointegration and causality between electricity consumption and GDP: empirical evidence from Malawi," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-68, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.