Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, .
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2007. "Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool," Working Papers 2007.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torro, Hipolit, 2009. "Assessing the influence of spot price predictability on electricity futures hedging," MPRA Paper 18892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enric Valor & Hipòlit Torró & Vicente Meneu, 2001. "Single Factor Stochastic Models With Seasonality Applied To Underlying Weather Derivatives Variables," Working Papers. Serie EC 2001-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Pardo, Angel & Meneu, Vicente & Valor, Enric, 2002. "Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.