Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth in its series Discussion Papers with number 9616.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Wales,Aberystwyth Penglais, Ceredigion, SY23 3DD, United Kingdom
Phone: (01970) 622500
Fax: (01970) 622740
Web page: http://www.aber.ac.uk/~ecowww/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1994. "Time-of-use electricity pricing : Evidence from a British experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 421-426.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Schoech, Philip E. & Hendricks, Wallace, 1984. "A comparison of different methodologies in a case study of residential time-of-use electricity pricing : Cost-Benefit Analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 17-34.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1997. "Non-linearities in Electricity Demand and Temperature: Parametric versus Non-parametric Methods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 149-62, February.
- Peirson, John & Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 235-243, October.
- Dewees, Donald N & Wilson, Thomas A, 1990. "Cold Houses and Warm Climates Revisited: On Keeping Warm in Chicago, or Paradox Lost: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 656-63, June.
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1979. "Sample design for electricity pricing experiments : Anticipated precision for a time-of-day pricing experiment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 195-205, September.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2013. "Seasonal temperature variations and energy demand," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 805-825, February.
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2007.
"The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
2007.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.