The demand for energy : Cross-country evidence using the Florida model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conniffe, Denis & McCoy, Daniel, 1993. "Energy Elasticity Estimates and the Stability of the Relationship with GDP," Book Chapters, in: FitzGerald, John (ed.), Issues in Irish Energy Policy Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & McCoy, Daniel, 1993. "Issues in Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS20.
- Seale, James L. & Solano, Alexis A., 2012. "The changing demand for energy in rich and poor countries over 25years," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1834-1844.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Merchant, Mary, 2002.
"Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market,"
15637, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- Espinosa Acuña, Óscar A. & Vaca González, Paola A. & Avila Forero, Raúl A., 2013. "Elasticidades de demanda por electricidad e impactos macroecon_omicos del precio de la energía eléctrica en Colombia || Elasticity of Electricity Demand and Macroeconomics Impacts of Electricity Pri," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 216-249, December.
- Chen, Dongling & Seale, James L., Jr., 2003. "The Informational Fit and Maximum Likelihood in a Pooled Cross-Country Demand System with Autocorrelation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- Regmi, Anita & Seale, James L., Jr., 2010. "Cross-Price Elasticities of Demand Across 114 Countries," Technical Bulletins 59870, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Erling Holmøy, 2005. "The Anatomy of Electricity Demand: A CGE Decomposition for Norway," Discussion Papers 426, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Scott, Susan & McCoy, Daniel, 1993. "Energy Conservation in the Home - Are We Contrary?," Book Chapters, in: FitzGerald, John (ed.), Issues in Irish Energy Policy Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Slade, Margaret E., 1992. "Environmental costs of natural resource commodities : magnitude and incidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 991, The World Bank.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2007. "A panel cointegration analysis of the demand for oil in the Middle East," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6258-6265, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.