Asymmetric and leptokurtic distribution for heteroscedastic asset returns: The SU-normal distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2013. "Empirical studies in a multivariate non-stationary, nonparametric regression model for financial returns," Working Papers IF43V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gürtler, Marc & Kreiss, Jens-Peter & Rauh, Ronald, 2009. "A non-stationary approach for financial returns with nonparametric heteroscedasticity," Working Papers IF31V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2009. "Shortcomings of a parametric VaR approach and nonparametric improvements based on a non-stationary return series model," Working Papers IF32V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Choe, Kwang-il & Choi, Pilsun & Nam, Kiseok & Vahid, Farshid, 2012. "Testing financial contagion on heteroskedastic asset returns in time-varying conditional correlation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 271-291.
- Lai, Jing-yi, 2012. "Shock-dependent conditional skewness in international aggregate stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 72-83.
- Choi, Pilsun & Min, Insik & Park, Keehwan, 2012. "SU-ΔCoVaR," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 218-220.
- Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2012. "GARCH processes with skewed and leptokurtic innovations: Revisiting the Johnson Su case," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 213-219.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2012. "Challenging traditional risk models by a non-stationary approach with nonparametric heteroscedasticity," Working Papers IF41V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.