Maintenance scheduling under age replacement policy using proportional hazards model and TTT-plotting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Investigating the post-complaint period by means of survival analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/299, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004.
"Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
- D. Van Den Poel & B. Larivière, 2003. "Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/164, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua, 2011. "Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 1-14, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.