MACRAME: A problem formulation and model structuring assistant in multiactorial contexts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Landry, Maurice & Malouin, Jean-Louis & Oral, Muhittin, 1983. "Model validation in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 207-220, November.
- Arkalgud Ramaprasad, 1987. "Cognitive Process as a Basis for MIS and DSS Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 139-148, February.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1987. "An Introduction to Structured Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 547-588, May.
- Gerald F. Smith, 1989. "Defining Managerial Problems: A Framework for Prescriptive Theorizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 963-981, August.
- Isaacs, Williams & Senge, Peter, 1992. "Overcoming limits to learning in computer-based learning environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 183-196, May.
- Richard O. Mason & Ian I. Mitroff, 1973. "A Program for Research on Management Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 475-487, January.
- Vennix, Jac A. M. & Gubbels, Jan W., 1992. "Knowledge elicitation in conceptual model building: A case study in modeling a regional Dutch health care system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Schneeweiss, Ch., 1987. "On a formalisation of the process of quantitative model building," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 24-41, April.
- Roger J. Volkema, 1983. "Problem Formulation in Planning and Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 639-652, June.
- Eden, Colin, 1988. "Cognitive mapping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Ronald A. Howard, 1989. "Knowledge Maps," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 903-922, August.
- Baldwin, AA & Baldwin, D & Sen, TK, 1991. "The evolution and problems of model management research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 511-528.
- Ellspermann, Susan J. & Evans, Gerald W. & Basadur, Min, 2007. "The impact of training on the formulation of ill-structured problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 221-236, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.