Key features for model building decision support systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1987. "An Introduction to Structured Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 547-588, May.
- Arkalgud Ramaprasad, 1987. "Cognitive Process as a Basis for MIS and DSS Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 139-148, February.
- Frederic H. Murphy & Edward A. Stohr & Ajay Asthana, 1992. "Representation Schemes for Linear Programming Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 964-991, July.
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F., 2004. "Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 487-499, January.
- Maturana, Sergio & Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Baranao, Francisco, 2004. "Design and implementation of an optimization-based decision support system generator," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 170-183, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.