Financial planning with fractional goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armstrong, R. & Charnes, A. & Haksever, C., 1987. "Successive linear programming for ratio goal problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 426-434, December.
- Schaible, Siegfried, 1981. "Fractional programming: Applications and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-120, June.
- H. Martin Weingartner, 1966. "Capital Budgeting of Interrelated Projects: Survey and Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(7), pages 485-516, March.
- Schaible, Siegfried & Ibaraki, Toshidide, 1983. "Fractional programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 325-338, April.
- Kornbluth, Jonathan S. H. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1981. "Goal programming with linear fractional criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 58-65, September.
- Jonathan S. H. Kornbluth & Ralph E. Steuer, 1981. "Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Myers, Stewart C & Pogue, Gerald A, 1974. "A Programming Approach to Corporate Financial Management," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 579-99, May.
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Schaible, S., 2004. "Fractional Programming," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-074-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Multicriteria decision aid in financial management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 404-415, December.
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Schaible, S., 2004. "Fractional Programming," Econometric Institute Research Papers ERS-2004-074-LIS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Abbas Amini Fasakhodi & Seyed Nouri & Manouchehr Amini, 2010. "Water Resources Sustainability and Optimal Cropping Pattern in Farming Systems; A Multi-Objective Fractional Goal Programming Approach," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 24(15), pages 4639-4657, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.